My clients always tell me how they are so bored of the everyday ponytails and messy buns. If that’s the case for you too, then let me tell you how you can upgrade your hairstyle with the minimum amount of effort. A few simple styling hacks can turn modest dos into chic hairstyles.
It only takes a bit a creativity and a few easy tricks to look fantastic. This is why I want to tell you all about my favorite five unbelievably easy hairstyles. They will change the way you style your hair, and they will help you look gorgeous every single time.
Table of Contents
1. The Stylish Fishtail Braid and Ponytail Look
Tired of the classic ponytail hairstyle? Truth be told, so am I. If you want to give an entirely new spin on your everyday look, then make a simple fishtail braid around it. This chic hairdo takes less than 15 minutes to do, even for beginners. In fact, this is one of my favorite things about it. You already know how to do a great ponytail, so let me tell you how you can turn it into a true statement look.
- Get your ponytail ready, but keep a bit of hair on your side.
- Use the hair on your side to make a simple braid.
- Pull onto each loop of your simple braid to turn it into a stunning fishtail braid.
- To complete this amazing look, take your lovely fishtail braid and place it around the base of your ponytail.
- Secure it with a pin and you are done! Fantastic, right?
2. The Astonishing Braided Bun Look
This gorgeous hairstyle looks absolutely fantastic on eye-popping pink or burgundy and blonde hair. Don’t you just love the smashing contrast between bold hair colors and classy updos? This braided bun is extremely easy to do. In fact, you should be done in less than 10 minutes. Here’s what you need to do!
- Separate your hair into two equal pieces.
- Gently twist each side at the base.
- Grab both sides and use a small hair band to tie them together.
- Make a loose braid.
- To turn this unimpressive braid into a classy bun, all you have to is roll it back and pull it through the loop between the two twisted sides.
- Use a few hairpins to secure it into place and you are done!
3. The Chic Pinup Look
If you want a special look for an interesting evening, then this amazing pinup look is the way to go. With minimum effort, you can get a stunning hairstyle. Here are the main steps for this easy pinup hairstyle!
- Comb your hair back. (You can use a curling iron or a rotating brush to add some loose curls for a more extravagant look.)
- Style the front part by making a classic side part.
- Use the hair on the short side to make one loose
- Secure it with a few pins to keep in place.
- Take the hair on the longer side and use it to make another small roll.
- Use some hairpins to keep it up, and you are done!
4. The Elegant Braided Look for Short Hair
Style your short hair to perfection with this simple and elegant braids and bun look. If you have naturally wavy hair, you are ready to begin. If not, use a curling iron to make some loose curls all around. Then, you are ready to begin!
- Separate your hair into two smaller parts in the front and a more generous one in the back.
- Use a hairband to tie the part in the back into a loose ponytail.
- Gently twist it around and turn it into a bun.
- Use the parts in the front to make two simple loose braids.
- To get the final look, wrap your braids around the bun to give it more volume.
5. The Adorable Bow Bun Look
Bow buns are the most adorable hairstyles you can do in less than 10 minutes. All eyes will be on you with this surprising hairstyle. Let me tell you how you!
- Part your hair right above the ears and then tie it up in a firm half ponytail.
- Make a generous loop and part it into two equal sides.
- Use two pins to give it that lovely bow shape.
- Use the remaining part of your half ponytail to create the central part of the bow.
- Gently roll it back behind the ponytail and you are done!
As you can see, the secret to a stunning look is in the small details. Try out these five effortlessly chic hairstyles to find out for yourself just how easy it is to look your best! Then, you can tell me which one you had the most fun within the comment section below!