Claim FREE Lip Brush during the National Lipstick Day. Use code LIPSTICKDAY at the checkout.
When is National Lipstick Day?
The National Lipstick Day is on the 29th of July in 2022
* £1,300 – the amount the average woman spends on lipstick in her lifetime.
* Lip paint was first used in the Sumerian region (known as Iraq and Kuwait now) around 5000 BCE.
* £45,000 – the price of the most expensive lipstick in the world — Guerlain’s KissKiss Gold and Diamond lipstick.
* 110 grams – the weight of the 18-karat gold tube of the most expensive lipstick in the world.
* 199 – the number of diamonds encrusted on the tube of the most expensive lipstick in the world.
* 60% – the percentage of women who wear lipstick regularly.
* 25% – the percentage of women who don’t leave the house without lipstick on.
* 1912 – the year when feminists painted their lips as a sign of emancipation for the Suffragette movement.
How to apply lipstick – tips and tricks:
1. Exfoliate and hydrate lips.
2. Colour correct as needed.
3. Fill lips with liner.
4. Layer on lipstick from the centre outward.
5. Use a lip brush for a precise line.
6. Blot and set your colour.
Find out history and traditions of the National Lipstick Day. https://nationaltoday.com/national-lipstick-day/
Find your new Fave .
Pick out your new favourite lip brush and create the desire lip look! Loved by make up artists and celebrities lip brushes from Nanshy are now available for you!