- You cannot add "Masterful Collection Onyx Black Make-up Brush Set" to the basket because the product is out of stock.
Face Sculptor Roller
Introducing Face Sculpting Roller, the recipe for a healthy-looking glow. A revolutionary device which helps to amplify skin’s brightness by bringing oxygen to cells.
- sculpt your cheekbones
- lift the jawline and brows
- strengthen underlying tissue
- stimulate drainage to counteract puffiness
- minimise breakouts
Our face roller is the recipe for a healthy-looking glow. Vital for skin’s circulation, elasticity and tone. This cooling metal device mimics the action of an expert facialist’s knuckles, brings oxygen to cells which helps to amplify skin’s brightness, while the rolling behaves like a workout in the gym for your muscles, sculpting your cheekbones, lifting the jawline and brows. Strengthen underlying tissue, stimulate drainage to counteract puffiness and minimise breakouts, and also enhance the absorption of topical skin care. Massaging your favourite facial serum into the skin with the roller promotes better absorption for a natural glow.
How to use a Face Sculptor Roller?
For best results, use 5-10 minutes daily on freshly cleansed skin or with your favourite serum, oil or moisturiser. Roll upward and outward along the contours of the face and neck. For best results, chill prior to use for enhanced relaxation.
Hold the roller with the rolling balls facing down and pull it upwards.
- Start at the neck and roll upward avoiding the centre of your neck (throat).
- Roll from the jawline to the ear on both sides using gentle pressure.
- Roll from the bottom of the cheekbone up towards the temple.
- Just above the brows roll outwards and upwards on the forehead towards the hairline.
See the face chart for guidance:
Used by Celebrities and Influencers:
Wipe clean with a dry or moist cloth. Towel dry after cleaning. Do not wash with water.
Warning: If you have metal allergies or if you have any medical concern, please consult your medical professional before using this beauty roller.
Material: The roller balls are made of aluminium alloy.
The handle is made of zinc alloy.
Gift box and protective case
|Dimensions||14 × 6 × 2 cm|
We post from the United Kingdom and deliver Worldwide!
Order Policy, Postage and Packaging
- No minimum order value
- Postage & packaging within the UK and Northen Ireland is FREE for orders over £20 and £2.95 otherwise
- International postage & packaging is £4.95 or £9.95 depending on the country. Please add your product to the basket and select your country to find out the exact cost.
- Orders are dispatched within 1-2 working days and delivered via Royal Mail 1st Class delivery in the UK and Royal Mail Airmail or Express Courier abroad.
- Returns are accepted in unused/new condition.
- If you are unhappy with your purchase please return it within 14 days of delivery.
- If you require additional information please Get in touch